My aunt (Tia) just found out last week that she has severe breast cancer and her family is very distraught. She is waiting for a spot in the hospital so she can have her operation but I don´t really know when that will be. Her daughter, Nathalie (Nati) is one of my good friends and my Tica cousin as well. She is taking all of this pretty hard because her best friend just died of cancer last year too. So if you could keep this family in your prayers I would really appreciate it and so would they. God can do miracles!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Prayer Request!
My aunt (Tia) just found out last week that she has severe breast cancer and her family is very distraught. She is waiting for a spot in the hospital so she can have her operation but I don´t really know when that will be. Her daughter, Nathalie (Nati) is one of my good friends and my Tica cousin as well. She is taking all of this pretty hard because her best friend just died of cancer last year too. So if you could keep this family in your prayers I would really appreciate it and so would they. God can do miracles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Sarah, Please let your Aunt Tia and her daughter Nati know we will be praying for them for sure and I will let my Wed Bible Study and Mon prayer groups know as well. Hope they feel the peace, help, and healing that only Jesus can give. Love Mum
Post a Comment